A lightweight, sweat-wicking fishing tee in a soft, heathered fabric with built in UPF 50. Read more >
Crafted from a soft heathered fabric with a sporty retro sleeve graphic, this sweat-wicking, UPF 50 tech tee will keep you dry, comfortable and protected during those long hours on the water.Features:
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 sun protection
- Style# 1709425
- 100% polyester
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Terminal Tackle™ Heather Long Sleeve Shirt - Tall is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nannt2 from Excellent shirt I have bought a total of 8 of these shirts in two years. My Grandson, Son and Son-in-Law all love them.
Date published: 2018-03-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by DeeWood from Great shirt This shirt is great, it is very comfortable and stylish. I think that it is the best long sleeve shirt on the market.
Date published: 2018-03-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by ElisabethA from Favorite Shirt I bought a similar shirt for my husband for Christmas last year and he loved it so I decided to get some more. Three shirts later and he’s one happy guy. He’s 6’6” so it’s hard to find sleeves that are long enough. This shirt’s sleeves are long enough and he couldn’t be happier.
Date published: 2018-01-13
Back to Top