A twill overlay adds durability and weather protection to the soft-yet-rugged goodness of heathered sweater fleece on this midweight jacket that’s built for the mountains but looks great on any street.Features:
- Snap-closed pockets
- Center back length: 29"
- Style# 1552321
- Shell: 100% polyester Heathered Heritage Sweater Fleece
- Shell overlay: 100% nylon Solid Grinder Twill
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size | Pant Size||Neck||Chest||Sleeve Length||Waist||Hips|
|XS | 28-30||14-14.5||32-35||32||26-29||32-34|
|S | 32||15-15.5||35-38||33||29-32||35-37|
|M | 34||16-16.5||38-41||34||32-35||38-40|
|L | 36||17-17.5||42-45||35||36-39||41-43|
|XL | 40||18-18.5||46-49||36||40-43||44-46|
|XXL | 44||19-19.5||50-53||37||44-47||48-50|
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
- 6. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Terpin Point™ Overlay Fleece Jacket is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Gmoney1234 from Nice jacket I thought the garment was great for the price I paid ($40). It does run small though I got the XXL and it's barely big enough, but I'm a big guy with long arms.
Date published: 2015-02-25
Rated 3 out of 5 by IshLuvin from Just for the warmth In Maryland we've been having 30/40 degree weather and keeps me warm. Especially the two hand pockets. The two chest pockets are SMALL. It can barely hold my wallet and i don't carry much cards and rarely cash in it. Also one of the button snaps came after i tried opening it. I was expecting stronger plastic material.
Date published: 2014-11-29
Back to Top