A waterproof-breathable hiking shoe built to perform in rugged conditions. Read more >
WATER NOT INCLUDED.
A one-piece breathable membrane seals waters out.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
ALL-WEATHER HIKING SHOEAn all-weather hiking shoe built to perform in rugged conditions. Our waterproof-breathable innovation keeps your feet dry.GREAT CUSHIONING AND TRACTIONSuperior midsole cushioning provides support while the advanced outsole traction keeps you from slipping on slick surfaces.Features:
- Waterproof full grain leather and mesh upper
- OutDRY® waterproof breathable construction
- Scratch rubber toecap
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Weight: 17.2 oz / 488g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1791051
- Upper: Full Grain Leather / Mesh
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Terrebonne™ II Mid OutDry™ Trail Shoe is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bmag from Great boot Great waterproof boot. The insoles could be a little more comfortable but over all I like them a lot.
Date published: 2018-12-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by joe0122 from Comfortable and waterproof They work great and they're comfortable. I haven't had the chance to take them out to the back country yet as these are not really insulated for the cold. I have worn them around town and they go well with a pair of jeans. I did have a chance to wear them to go shooting outdoors and they held up fine to ankle deep water and mud. I just hosed them off afterwards.
Date published: 2018-12-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by TmacInNoVa from Looks Good, Narrow fit Got these to replace a tried and true pair of hiking boots. The style is great and look awesome with a pair of jeans, I got them in brown. My feet are slightly wide so they did pinch on the outside, so be ready to stretch them out at the side joint of the baby toe. I didn't want to spend weeks breaking them in but once the stretching was done, after 48 hours, jackpot. The cushioning wasn't much but I do usually change out the insoles in my shoes and the best part is the padding around the collar is decent but not so overdone that it presses on the achilles and is irritating. Overall, I'm very pleased with the look, the feel and the purchase and look forward to many years of wear.
Date published: 2018-09-18
Back to Top