A durable waterproof boot that protects and peforms in rugged conditions and terain. Read more >
MEMBRANE OUTSIDE, DRY INSIDE.
Our first ever waterproof and breathable rainwear with a tough waterproof membrane outside and soft, wicking fabric inside.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
PROTECTION AND PERFORMANCE A boot built for the most rugged conditions and terrain with a waterproof-breathable upper.GO ANYWHERE Lightweight ultra-cushioned midsole, and advanced traction outsole, you'll be ready for anything.Features:
- OutDry Extreme™ waterproof breathable upper construction
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Weight: 15.5 oz / 441g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1791091
- Upper: OutDry Extreme™ Shell
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Terrebonne™ II Mid Titanium OutDry™ Extreme Boot is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by shoebean from great waterproofing this boot is fantastic. i went outdry head to toe and no regrets! it breathes as well as all the garments made of outdry extreme. the gusset goes all the way to the top! i stood in a puddle for quite some time, no leaks whatsoever. there is one thing keeping it from 5 stars, the tongue likes to slide to the side, a loop near the top would fix that...its relatively comfortable. great support and nicely firm underfoot. great traction. true to size, a medium thick sock fits well. as with all the outdry extreme body heat flies out of it, i am not sure if a heavy sock will fit the majority of feet, a half size bigger may work for that. i am very pleased, it does what it is meant to do.
Date published: 2018-10-15
Back to Top