A versatile waterproof multi-sport boot built to perform in variable conditions and terrain. Read more >
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
SPORTY AND WATERPROOFA multi-sport trail shoe built for speed and style in variable conditions and terrain.TRACTION AND PROTECTIONFeatures a low profile with waterproof-breathable construction, superior cushioning, and advanced traction outsole.Features:
- Durable mesh upper with strategically placed stitched down structure overlays
- Molded foam collar for comfort and protection
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Weight: 15.5 oz / 441g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Boot Shaft Height: 10.8 cm
- Boot Shaft Circumference: 18.8 cm
- Style# 1791131
- Upper: Mesh / Overlays
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Terrebonne™ II Sport Mid Omni-Tech™ is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Preet from New Tech As per the comfort, it is so good nd the new technology of omni tech is like a different level. In style and look these shies are perfect. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by John85 from Nice shoes but runs small I had to return the shows because the size 15 was a little too small. I recommend purchasing one size bigger. I really like the boots , unfortunately they didn’t have one size bigger (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2019-02-01
Rated 3 out of 5 by Elise from Light hiking boot These were for my Hubby. "They were just a little to tight in the Width. I don't normally wear a Wide shoe, but I don't think I could do long hikes in these." I was surprised I had to pay for shipping back to the company and could not return it to a retail store (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2019-01-25
Rated 1 out of 5 by Aaron74108 from Not waterproof Bought a pair of these and right off they were super comfortable and well built. The problem is the are not at all water proof stepped in very small puddle and my socks got soaked. Exchanged them for another pair hoping it was just a fluke but second pair was same problem. Cashier at the store said it seemed to be common problem.
Date published: 2018-12-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ernesto from My dream shoes! I always dreamed of owning a pair of boots like this and I´m not disappointed at all. They look GREAT, they feel GREAT, they´re waterproof and perfect for hiking but still stylish enough to go anywhere in the city. My fav pair of shoes ever! (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-12-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Byronhd from Best shoes I've ever owed and I'm 41 years old These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. They are even better than expected and the quality is amazing. Never buying another brand of shoe again period!
Date published: 2018-10-06
Back to Top