This hybrid performs like a trail shoe and protects like a hiking boot. Read more >
MEMBRANE OUTSIDE, DRY INSIDE.
Our first ever waterproof and breathable rainwear with a tough waterproof membrane outside and soft, wicking fabric inside.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
Next-level outsole traction that grips, protects, and adapts to unpredictable surfaces.
ALL-WEATHER ACTIVEPerforms like a trail shoe and protects like a hiking boot with its waterproof-breathable construction.TAKE ON THE TRAILUltra-cushioned with advanced traction for taking on the most rugged conditions and terrain.Features:
- OutDry Extreme™ waterproof breathable upper construction
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Weight: 14.1 oz / 401g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1791111
- Upper: OutDry Extreme™ Shell
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Terrebonne™ II Titanium OutDry™ Extreme Shoe is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by John85 from Nice waterproof shoes Great waterproof shoes, perfect for people who prefer shoes over boots for the winter. I recommend it! (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2019-02-01
Back to Top