Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
Ultimate warmth and waterproof breathability meet an excellent Legacy Twill shell fabric—delivering a serious storm-fighting jacket that stands out on the slopes. This custom-sized, technical hooded jacket combines our superior synthetic insulation with thermal-reflective lining for great heat retention, while ski and snowboard ready features enhance on-hill performance.Features:
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective and insulated
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Interior security pocket
- Waterproof zippered pockets
- Goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Comfort cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Center Back Length: 34"
- Style# 1622843
- Shell: 100% nylon Omni-Tech™ Legacy Twill
- Lining: 100% polyester Omni-Heat™ Reflective Microtex Light
- Insulation: Omni-Heat™ Thermal Insulation, 80g
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Tetragon™ Jacket - Tall is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MadDog72 from Excellent Coat - with a base layer if in very cold temps I bought this to replace a 3-in-1 coat (rain-shell, fleece-liner). The 3-in-1 worked well enough, but was insufficient on really cold days (sub-10 degree F). This coat, when combined with a Hot Dots II Full Zip works well to keep the chill off. It blocks the wind and stops the freezing rain we frequently see in Michigan.
Date published: 2016-01-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by bert from Finally a cool XL tall jacket from columbia Got this jacket and love it, it's about time columbia made a cool jacket for those of us that are taller and use to have to settle for XXL jackets that made me look fat. This thing fits great, looks great, is really warm when you use a base layer, and is 100% nylon which is about the strongest and best material you can make a ski jacket out of. Arm pit vents would be nice but I honestly don't think they are necessary. If you have longer arms and are taller and always got an XXL get this jacket instead, it will fit you great. I am 6'4'' and finally have a powder skirt that fits snugly and a jacket that doesnt look huge on me. Thanks columbia!!! Now we just need some bring colors like neon green/grey with cool patterns and we are all set.
Date published: 2015-12-10
Back to Top