Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
Stretch side panels on this mid-weight, 280 gram fleece jacket enhance mobility and increase breathability, so you stay warm and comfortable during outdoor activities of all kinds. Zippered pockets keep hands warm and valuables secure.Features:
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective
- 2-way comfort stretch
- Hybrid for stretch and breathability
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Zippered hand pockets
- Abrasion resistant chin guard
- Comfort cuffs
- Active fit
- Center back length: 28”
- Style# 1465654
- Omni-Heat main body
100% polyester 280g Thermarator fleece
- Stretch side panel
92% polyester/8% elastane 280g Heat Thermo Stretch
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Thermarator™ II Fleece Jacket – Tall is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Skyy from Fits very tall men I am 6'8", 210 lbs, and have a very hard time finding clothes that fit. I'm skinny, so I usually have to play the game where I get Large, and deal with short arms and torso, or XXL and get long arms, but a wide torso. This jacket in Large Tall is absolutely a perfect fit for me. Apart from the fit, I think it's a good jacket. The arm cuffs are nice and snug to extend the length under gloves, and keep out air drafts. The zipper is solid and when zipped all the way up, nestles inside a little cloth flap so it doesn't irritate your neck. I slept in this jacket inside my sleeping bag on a recent backpacking trip, and it wasn't too uncomfortable. The reflected dots look cool. I'm not sure how much of a difference they made, but the jacket was warm, and I suppose it could be used to signal people in an emergency.
Date published: 2013-08-23
Back to Top