GO AHEAD.TRY AND GET DIRTY.
Helps you stay clean and dry by resisting absorption of liquids.
- Omni-Freeze ZERO™ sweat-activated super cooling
- Omni-Shield™ advanced repellency
Uses: Running / Training
- Style# 1728151
- Shell: 100% Nylon, Shell: 86% polyester / 14% elastane
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Titan Lite™ Windbreaker is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nels from Titanium Light Weight Jacket I bought this jacket for golf and a River-Ocean Cruise. I found the jacket to be durable (titanium) and easily packable. It kept me warm on cool days and dry during light rains. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-03-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Darultra from An essential piece of gear for a runner. I was looking for a light jacket that I can use during Fall and Spring runs. Not too heavy and breathable with a small pocket to throw some gels or a car key. I was looking for a few different models, e.g., Salomon, NB but the Columbia Titan Lite™ Windbreaker was a winner. The test run had a place on a windy Fall day with temps around 10 C. I do not like wear a heavy top because if conditions change and after warm up, I like take one layer off. My choice of clothing was a light long sleeve top and Columbia Titan Lite™ Windbreaker. I passed the test beautifully. Great breathability and lightweight made me think that I do not wear a jacket but fully protected the same time. A highly recommended piece of gear. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-12-07
Back to Top