It’s true, people who wear the super-comfortable Titan Ridge Titanium straight-leg pants with thermal reflectors and advanced repellency put them on one leg at a time. Then they adjust the removable belt, zip the legs shut and make use of the articulated legs as they achieve greatness in the wild.Features:
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Omni-Shield™ advanced repellency
- Integrated removable belt
- Zip-closed security pockets
- Articulated knees
- Leg zippers for extended opening
- Leg hem cinches
- Gusset detail
- Straight leg
Uses: Winter, Trail, Ski / Snowsports
- Style# 1621321
- 93% polyester / 7% elastane Omni-Heat™ Reflective Max Softshell
- Shell Overlay: 85% nylon / 15% elastane ripstop
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Titan Ridge™ Pant is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Yoshi from YES! The "Titanium" line here is awesome, Columbia is finally producing some really technical and evolutionary gear for the everyday adventurer. I love all the fine touches and detail on these pants. The size is spot on for the "active fit" category, and I am reviewing the 36x32's. (I am 5'9" and about 180lbs for reference). The feel of these pants are great, pockets are a touch small but not by a lot, I noticed there is a thigh pocket on the left that zips open and the pocket actually goes behind the leg instead of in front...which has to be a climbing friendly location. Knee panels are amazing, hem cinches at the bottom are HUGE in my book. (Not that I use them all the time but I like the option for when needed). Very boot friendly with the zips down there too. I love the logo positioning. The belt is fixed into the pants and is not removable but it is more solid that other belts like this. Which the only thing I dislike is that I can't wear a belt knife if i wanted to while wearing these. I would like to see a version like this without the Omni-Heat tech for the mild days. I would also like to see an extra color option too or multi colored option.
Date published: 2016-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by ClimbRunRide from Great Pants I've been using these for ice climbing. They fit great and move really well - no constriction or limit to movement. I really like how they are a little stretchy. They block the wind well and are also pretty tuff. So far, the only damage I've managed to cause to them was when I caught a crampon point on a steep descent and nicked the fabric a little. I especially like the pocket positions, since I can get into them with my harness on. Overall, these are great pants and I definitely recommend them.
Date published: 2016-02-15
Back to Top