A waterproof, insulated jacket built to keep you dry and warm in wet and chill. Read more >
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
DRY AND WARMA full-zip hooded jacket features waterproof-breathable fabric, 60g insulation, zippered hand pockets, and adjustable hood and cuffs.Features:
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Ultrasonic bonding
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- PU coated centerfront zipper
- Light Rail™ zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Drop tail
- Style# 1798722
- Shell: Omni-Tech™ Double Ripstop 2L 100% Nylon
- Lining: Matte Face Windbreaker 2L Ultrasonic Bond 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 60g Microtemp XF II 100% Polyester
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Top Pine™ Insulated Rain Jacket is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by SSANDY from Nice Jacket/rain Happy with jacket, wish the material was a little softer but like the jacket very much, and would buy again
Date published: 2019-01-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by SATX2019 from Good fit, good function Comfortable fit, and the colors are better than they looked on-line. I haven't worn it enough to know how its going to do in cold rainy conditions. We'll see how it holds up to washing and wearing.
Date published: 2019-01-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by TurtleFace from Perfect Spring/Fall Jacket I'm 6' 230lbs and the XXL fit great while being roomy enough to wear a sweatshirt underneath. I wanted something that was waterproof as well as providing some light insulation and this fit the bill perfectly! The only thing I wish is that the hood were removable. Not a big deal at all but would've been nice to have the option to remove it. Other than that nitpick it's a fantastic jacket!
Date published: 2019-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Memberatlarge from Great jacket Great lightweight jacket that has enough insulation to take the chill off on cold days. I was suprised how warm it was for as thin as it is. All the zippers are sealed and rubber coated. I havent tested it in the rain yet so i cant comment on its water resistance, but it looks like it would work great.
Date published: 2018-10-18
Back to Top