SUPER FAST WICKINGTHAT KEEPS YOU DRY.
Disperses sweat across a broad surface area for accelerated evaporation.
Clean lines and a fine-tuned fit make this classic windbreaker stand out from the rest. Made of durable Rip-Stop fabric with moisture-wicking and advanced evaporation, this jacket will shelter you from the elements while keeping you cool and comfortable on the inside. What’s not to like?Features:
- Omni-Wick EVAP™ advanced evaporation
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Packable into hand pocket
- Center back length: 28.5"
- Style# 1581541
- Shell: Omni-Wick EVAP™ Triple Check Rip-Stop 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester tricot
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size | Pant Size||Neck||Chest||Sleeve Length||Waist||Hips|
|XS | 28-30||14-14.5||32-35||32||26-29||32-34|
|S | 32||15-15.5||35-38||33||29-32||35-37|
|M | 34||16-16.5||38-41||34||32-35||38-40|
|L | 36||17-17.5||42-45||35||36-39||41-43|
|XL | 40||18-18.5||46-49||36||40-43||44-46|
|XXL | 44||19-19.5||50-53||37||44-47||48-50|
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
- 6. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Trail Drier™ Windbreaker Jacket is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jan39 from Excellent Light Jacket Bought this for my husband who is very particular about his clothing. He loves this jacket! It's light, yet it keeps him dry and warm. He wants to order more. I hope Columbia keeps making them!
Date published: 2016-02-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by jack4 from Great for the right need This is a very thin, yet water resistant jacket that can be packed to about the size of your fist. Mine stays in the water bottle cage of my backpack. This isn't made for white water rafting...just day hikes, biking, commutes to work etc. if you want something super light to go over a t-shirt or layers, this is a really good choice. As far as size...I'm a skinny 6'4" and wear a medium.
Date published: 2015-07-11
Rated 2 out of 5 by KenNYC from Hood is useless I bought this as a lightweight rain jacket, but later found out the hood is useless. There's no way whatsoever to cinch it down, so unless you have a huge head, with any bit of rain the hood will blow right off. Very frustrating and I regret my purchase. Would not recommend.
Date published: 2015-06-02
Back to Top