A waterproof jacket crafted with 4-way stretch, contoured sleeve cuffs, and an adjustable hood. Read more >
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
SUPER FAST WICKINGTHAT KEEPS YOU DRY.
Disperses sweat across a broad surface area for accelerated evaporation.
WATERPROOF AND LIGHTWEIGHTYou’ll have no second thoughts tossing this Titanium jacket in the pack. This full-featured waterproof shell is incredibly lightweight.STRETCHY AND HIKER-READYCrafted of 4-way stretch for agility and packed with features like contoured sleeve cuffs and adjustable peripheral hood, it’s also backpack-compatible.Features:
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed|Omni-Wick EVAP™ advanced evaporation|4-way comfort stretch|Peripheral hood adjustment|Light Rail™ centerfront and hand pocket zippers|Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff|Drawcord adjustable hem|Backpack compatible|Garment Weight is 306 g (10.8 oz) for a Medium size|Active fit
- Style# 1771161
- Shell: Omni-Tech™ Plain Weave 2.5L 87% nylon / 13% elastane, Lining: 100% polyester mesh
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Trail Magic™ Shell Jacket is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by CH20 from Trail Magic jacket This is a great lightweight jacket, although in warm humid conditions you do get wet from perspiration. I was hoping that the wicking material would do a better job of keeping me dry, but on a wet trip to Havana, and wearing it around Charlotte, NC during hurricane Michael which were both in early October, my shirt was soaked on both occasions. Waiting to see how it performs in colder weather.
Date published: 2018-10-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lankstix from Wears well Comfortable and great looking
Date published: 2018-09-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Xray21 from Real light, comfy and stretchy I bought it in beautiful blue Azul. Real nice look and design. Feels so light and comfy, keeps me warm and dry without sweating. Real high quality, unmatched by other brands. Although it's made of some of the lightest weight material, it's feel real well-made and has a real sharp design.
Date published: 2018-08-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Focusstorm from Awesome Great jacket, especially if you do summer hikes in the rain. The jacket stretches and moves with you. The rain hood has a wire built in so you can actually use the hood and see when wearing it. Only thing Ya missIng is a cheat pocket, but I can live without it. Can’t go wrong with this.
Date published: 2018-04-15
Back to Top