A light yet rugged runner with a water-resistant overlay and great traction and support. Read more >
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
RUGGED MOUNTAIN RUNNER Our fast mountain running shoe serves up a supremely smooth ride with premium protection.PROTECTION Sporting an abrasion-and-water-resistant forefoot shield, this runner stands up to rocks and debris that get in your way.SMOOTH RIDE Even over mountain trails, the rubber sole with TrailShield™ provides protection with reduced weight and stiffness.Features:
- Seamless upper construction with ripstop reinforcement over open mesh for protection and breathability
- Abrasion and water resistant forefoot shield
- Reinforced toe cap and heel for rocky, mountainous terrain
- FluidFoam midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility, and support
- Ride heights: 18mm heel / 10mm forefoot
- Full-length rubber outsole with TrailShield technology for optimal protection with reduced weight and stiffness for a more natural transition
- 6mm outsole lug height
- Weight: 11.2 oz / 319g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1748011
- Upper: Mesh
- Midsole: FluidFoam
- Outsole: Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Trans Alps™ F.K.T.™ II Shoe is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amh79 from HAPPY FEET!!!! Usually when I purchase shoes I also have to purchase soles for some comfort. Purchasing the Men’s Trans Alps™ F.K.T.™ II Shoe is by far the best shoe decision I have made in a long time, no regrets.
Date published: 2018-10-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by TrueNorth from First Columbia Trail Shoe purchase Living in Canada you have to buy a pair of trail running shoes for four seasons and I used to buy another brand for the past decade. After a great experience with Columbia boots I finally decided to test their trail running shoes - not to be confused with trail hiking shoes which aren’t made to run! The shoes fit perfectly and are light which helps when going downhill for swift movements. The one thing Columbia always seems to fail on for all shoes are the laces that keep undoing themselves after 10-20 minutes of running/walking. This is true for all their shoes I have purchased and one would think that in 2018 the element of a shoe we touch the most would be the one that works the best. Product development team should look at new technologies/materials so one can focus on the running; not the laces! (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-08-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by FD799 from Excellent shoe! Good product. Quite lite. Nice colour. Love it. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-07-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Victorqm from Great shoes I walk everyday day from work 1/2 a mile and they have perform great!
Date published: 2018-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dail42 from Trans ALPS II are the REAL DEAL!! Great trail running shoe! Fit very well and super comfortable. Have about 40 miles on these and theyre not even broke in yet! This is my 4th pair of Columbia Montrails!
Date published: 2018-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by 65andup from Great Shoe for many occasions! I bought these shoes for trail running and walking but have used them for many different occasions. I traveled with them and they are great on uneven surfaces. I have run with them on asphalt surfaces. I have worn them to work in at our kids day camp. They always perform well, look good, are very stable and give great support. I looked hard for a good stable trail shoe and couldn't find one until i tried these. They are the best!
Date published: 2017-10-02
Back to Top