Happier trails with multi-directional support and impact absorbing cushioning.
Next-level outsole traction that grips, protects, and adapts to unpredictable surfaces.
An innovative mountain running shoe Inspired by the UTMB—the epic ultra-trail race through Europe’s Mont Blanc territory—the men’s Trient delivers next-level traction and the advanced cushioning and protection required by rugged 100-mile races at the top of the world. This light yet durable runner supports and cushions with a dynamic EVA midsole featuring FluidGuide™ for enhanced midfoot stability and a smoother ride on rough, rocky terrain, while an advanced Vibram™ traction outsole grips and protects so you can feel free to focus on other things, like counting down the miles.Features:
- Weight: size 9, 1/2 pair = 13.3 oz / 378 g
- Style# 1717961
- Midfoot harness fit system and stretch gusset provide lockdown fit and debris control. Reinforced mudguard and shielding toe and heel caps offer protection from rocky terrain.
- Dynamic PU-like EVA cushioned MIDSOLE with patented FluidGuide technology for enhanced mid-foot stability and a smooth ride on the trail. Ride heights: 18mm heel/10mm forefoot.
- Partnering with industry leading traction experts Vibram to create advanced traction by maximizing surface contact, creating multi-directional lugs, and providing necessary mud release. 3.5mm OUTSOLE lug height.
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Trient™ Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by AJohn from Great Product Great Serive After hundreds of mile on my last pair of Columbia walking shoes I had to breakdown and replace. This model is even better than my old love shoes. Perfect fit, great traction, reasonable weight. Extremely comfortable. Looking forward to 1,000 plus miles!
Date published: 2017-09-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kolo from Great shoe I bought these just before the Bryce 100. I usually wear the Mountian masochist but wanted to have something with a bit more flex. I broke these in on a 6 mile run, that was plenty as during the 1 race I had no discomfort or blisters. The shoe hooked up very well, I am very happy!
Date published: 2017-06-23
Back to Top