Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
A super-cooling tech tee with stretch and sun protection, this soft and lightweight men’s shirt sports our industry-leading cooling technology, which reacts with your sweat to lower the material’s temperature and keep you cool during dynamic aerobic activity in the heat.Features:
- Omni-Freeze ZERO™ sweat-activated super cooling
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 30 sun protection
- Modern Classic Fit
- Comfort stretch
- Antimicrobial treatment protects this product from bacteria growth
- Center Back Length: 28 in
- Style# 1535244
- 100% polyester ZERO interlock
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Utilizer™ Stripe Polo - Tall is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Cgip from Nice Feel...but snag happy. I love the fit and feel of this shirt. Very nice looking and silky-soft. I bought a tall, but I feel the body length is still shorter than other columbia 'tall' shirts I've ordered. By the second wearing, I had multiple snags on this shirt (3-4), and they're fairly ugly snags...not much fixing them and the shirt is pretty flawed now (and only by the second wearing).
Date published: 2015-08-06
Back to Top