A road-and-trail runner crafted with a seamless, mesh upper and high-energy return cushioning. Read more >
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
ROAD TO TRAIL TRAINERFinally, a trainer that has it all – stable cushioning for roads and sure footedness for trail surfaces.SUPPORTIVEA seamless, engineered mesh upper with a heal counter provides support. An innovative midsole delivers superior energy return and durability.Features:
- Seamless engineered mesh upper with no-sew for supportive protection.
- Enhanced heel fit via a molded external heel counter
- New PearlFoam™ cushioning innovation provides superior energy return and durability in a comfortingly soft package
- Unique guiding FluidFoam™ cage provides an incredibly smooth transition
- Ride heights: 23mm heel / 15mm forefoot
- Highly durable and abrasion resistant rubber outsole with maximized surface contact and deep flex grooves specifically engineered to work with the biomechanics of the gait-cycle
- 3.5mm-5mm variable outsole lug height
- Weight: 12.3 oz / 349g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
Uses: Trail, Running / Training
- Style# 1768911
- Upper: Mesh
- Midsole: PearlFoam™ / FluidFoam™
- Outsole: Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Variant X.S.R.™ Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by KentuckyHiker from Excellent Crossover; Not for Wet Trails This is the first really nice crossover shoe I've used that feels as comfortable on the road as on the trail. I've run a number of miles with these shoes covering pavement, gravel, double track trail, and single track trail in both wet and dry conditions. In dry conditions, these shoes are everything you could ever want in a crossover. They provide plenty of cushion and protection across all terrain and were especially good on rocks. In wet conditions, they were far less than ideal - slipping around in mud and on wet rocks. Overall, I give it 5 stars for its intended use as a road/trail crossover, but would only use them in dryer conditions. I'll stay with my Hoka One One Speedgoat 2 when it's wet. These will be my shoe of choice for the Millinocket Marathon (half logging road, half pavement) and for Big Turtle 50 (lots of gravel Forest Service roads).
Date published: 2018-10-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ghostrider from Breathable and solid Love the solid feel, cushioning aspect. Breathable good summer runner.
Date published: 2018-06-06
Back to Top