WATER NOT INCLUDED.
A one-piece breathable membrane seals waters out.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Designed for all-conditions men, this all-conditions, multi-sport shoe features 360-degree waterproof breathability and offers the ultimate in comfort and traction regardless of the season or terrain. Everyone needs to vent at one point or another.Features:
- Textile upper with welded textile overlays provide support and protection
- OutDry® waterproof, breathable construction
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Midsole ports for 360 degree waterproof breathability
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 13 oz / 372 g
- Style# 1594681
Textile with welded synthetic overlays
Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s VentFreak™ Mid OutDry Boot is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by GriffinQuill from Great Waterproof and comfortable. So far, so good.
Date published: 2016-10-25
Rated 3 out of 5 by laceybank from Great for water, not for sand I purchased these in Peru in an emergency to walk the Inca Trail. They worked great in the wet for which they were designed. However in the dry dusty sandy conditions of the desert areas sand and grit got lodged between the membranes and the shoes expanded so they could no longer be worn comfortably. They would be fine if you just used them in the wet, but who buys hiking shoes for such a narrow range of conditions. I was disappointed as they were the most comfortable hiking boots I have every worn, but of course could not continue to wear them afterwards.
Date published: 2016-04-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jethro69 from Nice boot Did great gets a little bigger with very little break in. Highly recommend.
Date published: 2016-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by whydoyouneedthis from Great shoe! My husband loves the Ventfreak Mid Outdry boots. They fit great and is very comfortable--some days he's in them all day. They're well made from synthetic products and they've kept his feet dry even when walking through slushy snow. The sole has a good grip also. He would definitely recommend them.
Date published: 2016-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by joe1965 from awesome they fit like a glove. feel like your not wearing anything ! I can't wait to see how they hold up to water
Date published: 2016-02-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by WAkayaker from Great shoe I have had these shoes for a few weeks now and have been wearing them hiking in the snow, to shovel, and around town. So far I have no issues with water getting and I like the comfort of these shoes. Although they aren't a winter boot they work great for what I needed them for. They vent well which keeps me from sweating when shoveling snow for hours and they keep me dry!
Date published: 2016-01-22
Back to Top