WATER NOT INCLUDED.
A one-piece breathable membrane seals waters out.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
The Ventrailia Razor is a fully waterproof, lightweight and flexible trail shoe with welded textile and mesh uppers for maximum breathability, cooling and comfort. The Techlite lightweight midsole offers superior cushioning and high-energy return.Features:
- OutDRY® waterproof, breathable construction
- Lightweight welded textile and mesh upper
- TECHLITE™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Midsole ports for air ventilation and cooling
- Omni-GRIP™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: 11.2 oz. / 332 g
- Style# 1678011
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Ventrailia™ Razor OutDry® Hiking Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anatolik from Below expectations Bought in 2016 and after around 6 months shoes started leaking. After arounda year and 2 months the corner near lace showed a hole. I used them as walking shoes- didn’t stress and still they are managed to disappoint in all fronts. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-08-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by Darkeyce from Well that's not waterproof! Shoe is comfortable and well built but it Isn't waterproof. It Is highly water resistant. So....take an extra pair of sock.
Date published: 2017-03-27
Back to Top