Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Ventrailia, it’s not the land down-under, it’s the shoes down-under. If you’re an outdoor enthusiast, or throw a boomerang, then check out the new, lightweight Ventrailia with all the support, comfort, and vent-ability you need.Features:
- Textile upper with welded synthetic overlays provide support and protection
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Midsole ports for air ventilation and cooling
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 10 oz / 286 gImported
- Style# 1584041
Textile with welded synthetic overlays
Omni-Grip™ traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Ventrailia™ Shoe is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by editGeneral from Fantastic Shoe I've had a lot of athletic and running shoes since they started in the 70's. This one is as good as it gets. Comfortable, great fit, great traction, well balanced and good looking.
Date published: 2018-06-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by ArkHunter from Good General water shoes These are pretty good shoes for anything you might do and get your feet wet. Light trail running, theme park water rides, lake, streams, hiking, etc. The water drains out well, though they'll still need some dry time since it soaks into the material. Probably not real great support, with these inserts with the holes in them, so maybe not the best for all day walking around at the theme park, but you can give it a try.
Date published: 2016-09-18
Rated 2 out of 5 by Em45 from Non Standard Sizing I recently purchased a sneaker and a sandal of different brands, all size 9. Both fitted me just fine. This particular brand/model seems a bit tight (narrow) and shorter for a size 9. I returned it today.
Date published: 2016-03-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by mattglobal from Versatility for Outdoor and Indoor Adventures I purchased Ventrailia for both running outdoors and working out in the gym (treadmill and weights.) The lightweight shoe is great for both, and the sturdy sole, toe cap and tread is superb for outdoors and provides extra confidence on wet surfaces. I did encounter some blistering initially on my heels but with a little more breaking in that is no longer an issue.
Date published: 2015-08-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by galvan71 from shock this product is perfect
Date published: 2015-08-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by knotthead from Perfect The shoe is perfect for what I use it for; Hiking and Mountain Bike riding, since I never use clip ins. Light weight, sturdy very comfortable. In fact I will order another pair so I have them on hand when these wear out. Thanks,
Date published: 2015-08-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by LakevilleNorth from Great Shoe Good fit, very comfortable, good arch support, excellent cushion
Date published: 2015-07-17
Back to Top