Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
A quick-drying, lightweight, and supportive hybrid shoe for land, boat, and water. With a comfortable suede leather upper, midsole drainage ports, and mega gripping outsole, the Ventslip is your go-to shoe for carefree summer fun.Features:
- Breathable mesh upper
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Lower durometer EVA for the ultimate in comfort and shock absorbency
- Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking wet grip outsole with razor siping
- Style# 1619991
Omni-Grip™ traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Ventslip™ II Shoe is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Copper11 from Great Water shoe!! I love these water shoes. I bought them mainly for kayaking and going to the lake. They work great! I waited to late to buy them and was forced to get a half size bigger which turned out to be a little long but they still work great for my needs. I've even worn them all day walking to class and running errands and my feet were very comfortable. Shoes feel great they are super light even when wet. They don't rub either like most cheap water shoes I've worn.
Date published: 2015-08-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by ccharls from Nice tech shoe for walking good and quality wise thumbs up, i have the first version which i got it way back 2012 and its awsome until now i'm wearing it
Date published: 2015-08-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by Will6 from Nice qualities, but prone to come apart This shoe is good for use in watery conditions, fits comfortably, and is lightweight. The only problem that I have run into (I have had 2 pairs) is the mesh starts to come apart and rip out on the toe end. I wear a size 11 and have the normal space of a thumbnail at the toe end of the shoe, so I know the size is right for me. I just wish the rubber part of the toe end extended further over your toes so you could get more support and durability and prevent the mesh from tearing. Otherwise, this is a good shoe and the most comfortable water shoe I can find, they are just not built to last.
Date published: 2015-07-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Zuluman from Functional slip-on Great shoe , very comfortable and easy to slip on. Well made and nice and light. I highly recommend this shoe for any outdoor activity, or for merely lounging around !
Date published: 2015-04-21
Back to Top