- Two chest pockets with buttons
- Interior latch & outside arm button for easy sleeve rolling
- Style# 1663531
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size | Pant Size||Neck||Chest||Sleeve Length||Waist||Hips|
|XS | 28-30||14-14.5||32-35||32||26-29||32-34|
|S | 32||15-15.5||35-38||33||29-32||35-37|
|M | 34||16-16.5||38-41||34||32-35||38-40|
|L | 36||17-17.5||42-45||35||36-39||41-43|
|XL | 40||18-18.5||46-49||36||40-43||44-46|
|XXL | 44||19-19.5||50-53||37||44-47||48-50|
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
- 6. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Vintage Hills™ Long Sleeve Shirt is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jjy02 from Miss on this I am 6’2 250 and this shirt feels and looks way to small. I love Columbia brand but unfortunately this shirt came up short on expectations.
Date published: 2018-02-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by BeRoyalKC from Runs Very Large I wear a large 90% of the time and I'm swimming in this shirt (6'1", 185 lbs). Its very comfortable, but I would definitely order a size smaller.
Date published: 2017-07-21
Rated 2 out of 5 by ErickGuerrero from 1 size smaller I ordered 2 of this and 4 bahama II on XL size both on regular fit. If you have any bahama II long sleeve shirt this would run 1 size smaller. If you are XL just order the xxl or it wont fit. The shirt is nice and it has a good quality.
Date published: 2017-06-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Reviewer01 from Reviewed Love this Long sleeve! it wouldn't hurt for it to be a little thicker but I can always layer it. (probably why the made it thin.)
Date published: 2017-02-24
Back to Top