If your yacht has a VIP lounge, and it does, then a leather boat shoe with a non-marking outsole is for you. After a few hours of electronic dance music you’ll be grateful for the vented footbed that provides breathability and comfort.Features:
- Suede leather upper
- Rustproof metal eyelets
- Internal vented footbed for comfort and breathability
- Solid non-marking rubber outsole
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 9.8 oz / 280 g
Uses: Water, Fishing
- Style# 1594781
Rustproof metal eyelets
Internal vented footbed
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Vulc N Vent™ Boat Leather is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by jmmysms from Good feel These feel good on my feet but look more than a little clunky in size 14. I still like them and look forward to wearing them in warm weather situations.
Date published: 2015-12-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fredy from Great pair of top siders The feel is fantastic, it runs true to size, very comfortable, excellent material!
Date published: 2015-11-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jon6688 from Softer than hard leather for comfort Great in comfort & style. Fits softer than a Top Sider with now hard leather for blisters or no breaking in period. Great looking too.
Date published: 2015-10-25
Back to Top