Washed canvas over a vented footbed make the Vulc N Vent slip an instant classic. This super-comfortable and breathable slip-on has a solid-rubber, non-marking outsole, perfect for teakwood decks and dance floors by the wharf.Features:
- Washed canvas upper
- Rustproof metal eyelets
- Internal vented footbed for comfort and breathability
- Solid non-marking rubber outsole
- Weight: 10.2 oz. / 300 g
- Style# 1661431
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Vulc N Vent™ Slip-On Shoe is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jack12345 from Vulc n vent Excellent shoe, second pair I've bought, comfortable, great fit, highly recommend it
Date published: 2017-03-01
Rated 3 out of 5 by NVmikey from flat feet If you have flat feet and just want to walk around the house this are fine. Not for any type of active venture beyond the house or gardening. If you have an instep of any type these are uncomfortably flat! Also for medium size width
Date published: 2016-10-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by ConsumerChamp from Comfortable Wearing The Vulc N Vent slip ons seem to be well built. They're comfortable, if just a bit difficult to slip into without the aid of a shoe horn. Even so, it takes minimal effort and maybe my feet are just a bit off. But unlike some laceless sneakers, once they're on they don't flap. The sale price just makes 'em an even better deal.
Date published: 2016-08-14
Back to Top