Built with über light, quick-to-dry Tactel® nylon, this comfy, versatile windbreaker pulls off windproof, water-resistant performance with a clean, cool style.Features:
- Water resistant fabric
- adjustable hood
- Zippered hand pockets
- Rib at hem and cuff
- Center Back Length: 27"
- Style# 1714141
- Shell: 72% Tactel® nylon / 28% polyester
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Wanoga™ Windbreaker is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bryan1951 from Spring Fall Jacket Love this jacket for cooler days even if it rains it has a hood and zippered pockets also a great fit and colour (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-09-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by ShayneC from Wind breaker Jacket has decent zippers and has a good fit on cuffs and waist. I have not had a chance to wear it for a long length of time because it is too hot outside.
Date published: 2017-07-29
Back to Top