Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
- Chest Pocket
- Center Buttons
- Style# 1720031
- Shell: 100% Cotton Flannel
- Lining: 55% Cotton and 45% Polyester
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Weston Pass™ II Lined Flannel Shirt is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by portlander47 from Cozy, Comfy Fall/Winter Shirt My husband loves this shirt. As soon as it is washed and back in his closet, he pulls it out to wear again. It is the perfect weight for a chilly fall/ winter day. The quality is nice and the pockets on the side seams were a nice surprise. The sizing is on par with other Men's Columbia Shirts, which I think tend to run a little large (my husband wears M in most other brands but S in Columbia).
Date published: 2017-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Roadtrekie from Three pocket shirt This shirt has side pockets! Well-made, very comfortable, very warm. And it's heavy! A very nice robust shirt. This one will get a lot of wear!
Date published: 2016-12-08
Back to Top