Three jackets in 1, this versatile coat keeps you warm, dry, and protected from slopes to city. Read more >
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
From slopes to city streets, the Whirlibird Interchange has got you covered. From its Omni-Heat Thermal reflective liner to its Omni-Tech waterproof breathable outer shell, the zip in 3-Point Interchange System delivers three jackets in one. Add to that a full suite of snow-sport ready features and you’ve got a winner.Features:
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Goggle pocket
- Interior security pocket
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Underarm venting
- Waterproof centerfront zipper
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange System
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective liner
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Synthetic insulated liner
- Zippered hand and chest pocket
- Style# 1680694
- Shell: Omni-Tech™ Legacy Twill 100% nylon
- Liner: 100% polyester microfiber
- Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective Microtex Light 100% polyester
- Insulation: 80g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Whirlibird™ Interchange Jacket - Big is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jcroz from Getting Ready for Winter I got this jacket for this winter season so I have not had a chance to test it in winter weather. The inner jacket is great on it's own and the full kit looks great. The only thing would be the snow guard is not removable and the tighter elastic prevents a truly comfortable fit. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-12-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by Arnjms from Great Jacket Love this coat! Only thing stopping me from giving it 5⭐️ was that I wished the inner jacket was longer, comes just below the belt line. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-12-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by matrix from Love it fits well , keeps you warm , cant complain, (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-11-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by PierreLB from First winter coat in 12 years. I am hot blooded. I can go out in -20 celcius with just a raincoat. I spent 12 years enduring cold without an issue! Please take note, I am 320lbs 6.2ft. I moved from the city to the country, and Winter can go down to -40. I bought this coat in prevision of my move, and I couldn't be more satisfied. Winter is Coming, and I am prepared to confront it now! Coat looks great, love the hood. Pockets are comfy and runs deep. Also love the waist that's elastic! Thanks Columbia for making amazing products. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-09-22
Back to Top