Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
Three jackets in one—a warm, water-repellent zip-in liner with thermal reflectivity for bonus warmth; a waterproof-breathable and seam-sealed shell; and the combination of both—giving you the versatility to stay warm, dry, and comfortable in fluctuating winter conditions. We’ve updated the Whirlibird for this season with a new, modern fit for great style on the mountain and a waterproof center front zipper for bonus protection from wet weather.Features:
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective shell
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Modern Classic Fit
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange System
- Synthetic insulated liner
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Interior security pocket
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Media and goggle pocket
- Drop tail
- Adjustable cuff tabs
Uses: Winter, Ski / Snowsports
- Style# 1558014
- Omni-Tech Shell: 100% nylon Legacy Twill
- Lining: 100% polyester Omni-Heat Reflective Microtex Light
- Liner jacket: 100% smooth microfiber
- Insulation: 100% polyester microtemp XF II, 80g
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Whirlibird™ Interchange Jacket - Tall is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SteveG from Tight in the arms This jacket is amazingly warm. The only thing I dislike about this jacket is hat it's tight in the arms specifically in the elbows. Wearing a thick wool sweater underneath it limits movement in the elbows.
Date published: 2016-02-05
Back to Top