ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
A warm yet breathable wool-blend button-up with a cozy tricot lining, this versatile overshirt is the ultimate cool-weather staple; featuring UPF 15 sun protection and wool’s natural wicking performance to keep you toasty, dry, and comfortable whether you’re staying put or working hard.Features:
- UPF 15 sun protection
- Center back length: 30"
- Style# 1552191
- Shell: 90% acrylic / 5% polyester / 5% wool
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Lining: 100% polyester Chamois Touch Tricot
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Windward™ III Overshirt is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MJLivi from Overshirt Nice shirt, warm great feel.
Date published: 2015-11-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by DeanB from Great Overshirt I have two of these shirts, one in Crouton and one in Grill (don't blame me, that's what they call the colors). It's a very comfortable overshirt that's great for layering. Well made and looks good too. Immediately one of my favorites.
Date published: 2015-11-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by onandinh2o from Great shirt Glad to see winter again, this is a good looking shirt and is very comfortable
Date published: 2015-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by MTTL from Great Item I purchased this Overskirt for my husband for a late summer camping vacation. I'm super jealous I didn't get one for myself, the material is wonderful and the lining is extremely cozy.
Date published: 2015-09-07
Back to Top