BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
If you’re a freak for the peaks and you know it, then clap your hands for the leather, waterproof Woodburn II. It’s lightweight, comfortable and with the Omni-Grip soles, it’s two steps forward and no steps back.Features:
- Nubuck leather upper with textile tongue and collar
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: 12.9 oz / 366 g
- Style# 1620031
Nubuck leather with textile tongue and collar
Omni-Grip™ traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Woodburn II Plus Waterproof Leather Shoe is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fearocious from Comfortable and functional I really like this shoe. It is great for day hiking and being on your feet all day. It is comfortable, fits well and good for outdoor day hiking and walking. The are a bit warm in hot weather but overall very good
Date published: 2016-10-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by AlanAZ from Superb footwear Excellent quality, nicely balanced, lightweight and comfortable. Thank you Columbia!
Date published: 2016-03-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by TheGamecockGardener from Comfort and durability at a bargain! Excellent and comfortable! I wear them all day at my job delivery packages for the people in Brown. I also own a landscape design company in which I intended to use the shoes for but had to use them for Up's(work) instead since I needed a upgrade pair of work boots that are low cut. Excellent, it relief my back and ankle pain immediately.
Date published: 2016-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by CAVS from Comfortable Shoes These shoes were comfortable right out of the box. The first couple of times I wore them, was when attending trade shows where I was doing a lot of walking on concrete floors. No soreness or blisters even after two days.
Date published: 2016-02-01
Back to Top