Men’s Powder Keg™ II Down Jacket
WATERPROOF AND WARM
A feature-rich ski jacket with a waterproof-breathable shell and advanced thermal-reflective lining built to perform and protect on and off the slopes.
Features include 4-way comfort stretch fabric, ski pass and goggle pockets, underarm venting, and adjustable hood, cuffs, hem, and powder skirt.
- Omni-Heat™ 3D
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- 4-way comfort stretch
- 700 fill power duck down insulation
- Peripheral hood adjustment
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible storm hood
- 2-way underarm venting
- 2-way centerfront PU Vislon® zipper
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Light Rail™ zippered chest pocket
- Ski pass pocket
- Interior security pocket
- Media and goggle pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Comfort cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Bonded baffle construction
- Center Back Length: 31"
- Uses: Ski / Snowsports
Shell: 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane
Lining: 100% Polyester
Insulation: 700 Fill Power Down Insulation
|Shipping method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition. Face masks are final sale and cannot be returned.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Care section for more details.