Men's Trans Alps™ F.K.T.™ III Trail Running Shoe
The engineered-knit upper has a power-mesh sock fit and secondary lace cage for extra support.
A COMFORTABLE RIDE
A midfoot torsion bar adds support to the smooth-riding, impact-absorbing midsole.
Run rough mountain trails without fear thanks to a full-length puncture-resistant rubber outsole.
- Engineered knit upper with welded overlays
- A power-mesh sock fit and a secondary lace cage forms unparalleled fit and support
- FluidFoam midsole with a midfoot torsion bar for added support
- Ride heights: 18mm heel/10mm forefoot
- Full-length rubber outsole with TrailShield™ technology for complete underfoot protection
- 6mm outsole lug height
- Weight: 11.25 oz / 319g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Uses: Trail Running
Upper: Engineered Knit
|Shipping method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition. Face masks are final sale and cannot be returned.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Care section for more details.