Terpin Point II is a classic fleece jacket with water-resistant overlays on the shoulders and snap-shut chest pockets.Features:
- Hand pockets
- Snap-closed pockets
- Water resistant overlay
- Style# 1681931
- Shell: Heritage 100% polyester sweater fleece
- Shell Overlay: 100% polyester
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Terpin Point™ II Overlay Fleec is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Johnyboy from Great Summer Jacket I've been wearing this jack for about 2 weeks on the San Francisco during the middle of August where it's been sorta cold and very windy (winds over 17mph and around low 60's the to high 70's). In the cold and windy it's great as an underlayer as it's really warm but if you're just wearing it in a windy place the passes right through. I'm a 5'10" male with a muscular build at about 190lbs and I got an M as it fits the shoulders better and isn't too long. It's not true to size but if you have experience buying Columbia jackets you'll be able to make a good judgment on size. overall this is my new favorite daily jacket to an indoor job.
Date published: 2017-08-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by HBIndy from Quality and Value This jacket is well made, great quality. It was also very affordable. Comfort and style is spot on. It fits true to size. I would recommend this product for sure.
Date published: 2017-03-16
Rated 3 out of 5 by DeeJayMN from Nice but the fit was big Nice, warm fleece shacket but it fit like a Large and I ordered a Medium. Its like it was made for a huskier build.
Date published: 2017-01-12
Back to Top