A classic wicking Big shirt with UPF 15 sun protection to keep you cool and dry from trail to town. Read more >
MAKING HOT PEOPLE COOL.
Blue rings react with sweat to lower the temperature of the fabric, so you feel cooler.
Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
- Antimicrobial treatment protects this product from bacterial growth
- UPF 15 sun protection
- Center Back Legnth: 30.5"
- Style# 1768614
- 100% Polyester
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Titan Trail™ Short Sleeve Shirt - Big is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Welby59 from Titanium These t-shirts are my first purchase of the Titanium Gear (I know..I know, The FIRST)!! I have been satisfied with Columbia's gear for a long time and haven't really felt the need to spend the extra money on Titanium. These shirts are awesome, they really let your skin breathe and you feel the slightest of breezes. Extremely comfortable.
Date published: 2018-07-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dave1956 from Love it! This shirt is great. I usually buy another brand, but I loved the color. The shirt is perfect for my workouts. I loved it so much I just ordered 2 more. They are pricey, but I believe, well worth it.
Date published: 2018-04-12
Back to Top