Theses easy-on-easy-off boots are warm, durable, made for the winter, available in the cool colors and, most importantly, the kids love them.Features:
- Waterproof seam sealed
- Adjustable hook and loop closure strap
- 200g insulation
- Insulation rated -25F/-32C
- Style# 1486031
Water resistant synthetic leather and nylon textile
Recycled 6mm washable recycled felt liner
Techlite™ lightweight cushioned midsole
One-piece injection molded TPR shell/outsole
Size & Fit
Big Kids' Shoes
Little Kids' Shoes
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Toddler Powderbug™ Plus II Boot is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by MissouriMom from Runs narrow and clunky My son wears a Carter's size 4 shoe. We ordered a size 5 assuming that with thick socks we'd need the extra length. Couldn't fit my son's feet in the shoe. Took off wool socks and put on regular socks and could barely squeeze them on, but was afraid I was hurting my child. Removed liner, and compared to the bottom of my childs feet, and although the length is appropriate, the width is not. No problems putting on boots without liner... but also not going to send my son out without the liner, so I guess thats irrelevant. Furthermore, the sole of the boot is so clunky that my child had a hard time walking in them. He looked like I did when I first learned to walk in platform heels, and having fallen a few times during that process, I learned that it is especially easy to twist your knee (painful) when falling from that awkward angle. If you want to try this shoe, I'd go 2 sizes up from what your child normally wears to compensate for the narrow boot liner and thick socks.
Date published: 2015-12-02
Back to Top