Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
- Interior security pocket
- Media and goggle pocket
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Removable, adjustable hood
Uses: Light Rain, Heavy Rain
- Style# 1719621
- Shell: Omni-Tech™ Legacy Twill 100% nylon
- Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective Microtex Light 100% polyester
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size | Pant Size||Neck||Chest||Sleeve Length||Waist||Hips|
|XS | 28-30||14-14.5||32-35||32||26-29||32-34|
|S | 32||15-15.5||35-38||33||29-32||35-37|
|M | 34||16-16.5||38-41||34||32-35||38-40|
|L | 36||17-17.5||42-45||35||36-39||41-43|
|XL | 40||18-18.5||46-49||36||40-43||44-46|
|XXL | 44||19-19.5||50-53||37||44-47||48-50|
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
- 6. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Winter Park Pass™ II Jacket is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Aileen from Great coat Great coat for outside
Date published: 2017-11-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by PSF007 from Winter PP II Jacket I bought this to replace an old raincoat but I can see now it's going to be a good multi purpose coat that I can wear all spring, fall and winter. Columbia never disappoints.
Date published: 2017-11-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by HoundHoofer from Great Spring jacket for dog walking! I got this for the 40 - 50 degree rainy days for walking my dogs. It's not lined which means it's the perfect warmth level. I also am looking forward to using this next fall for the rainy NE Patriots games. I've been to two rainy games in the past 3 years (AFC Championship against the Colts and last year against the Jets) and have gotten soaked both games. I need a jacket that will keep me dry for 3 1/2 in rain. I'll get back on this when I give it a thorough waterproof test!
Date published: 2017-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kelli35 from Great Jacket Great jacket! Fits true to size. Love the pit zips!
Date published: 2017-04-21
Rated 2 out of 5 by TheYuri from Jacket has no insulation Fair function and review because jacket has 0 Insulation, it is just winter shell, nice one but just shell.
Date published: 2017-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by PatEJay from Perfect Early/Late Winter Jacket Great waterproof jacket for early/late Northeast Winters. I stay warm and dry when temps are in the 40s with rain/sleet. Once the temps dip into the 30s or less I reach for something a bit heavier but this jacket is perfect for what it was designed for.
Date published: 2017-01-05
Back to Top