Equipped for skiing, this 3-in-1 plus size jacket features thermal reflect lining and a waterproof shell. Read more >
Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Media and goggle pocket
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Ski pass pocket
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Comfort cuff with thumb hole
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Zippered hand pockets
- Style# 1735723
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Alpensia Action™ Jacket - Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gabiii from Love I was kind of scared to order this jacket, thinking it was going to be too tight or not fit but I was wrong fits perfect and has enough room to move around in =D love it Columbia!!!
Date published: 2018-01-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by CaraMia from Winter coat There are several defects that I noticed on the coat such at stuffing coming out on the seams and several areas where there were extra long threads hanging in several different spots where the sewing was done as a previous clothing inspector I am surprised that these defects were not noticed by whoever may have inspected this garment I an generally happy with the product other then these defects.
Date published: 2018-01-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Emma93 from Great Jacket to Accomodate Curves As a curvy, plus sized woman who loves the outdoors, it’s refreshing to see brands like Columbia creating products that work for women like me. This is my 4th Columbia jacket in addition to a rain coat and a fleece. It is super warm and great for the fridged cold weather of Utah. Great price for the quality. It is fitted and cut nicely to accommodate all the curves! Can’t wait to take it skiing.
Date published: 2017-12-13
Back to Top