Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
A cocoon of warmth for the wettest, coldest conditions, this chic trench-style down coat features a toasty combination of 650-fill down insulation and our patented thermal reflective technology, which reflects your body heat for warmth while maintaining a high level of breathability. The rich twill shell fabric is waterproof breathable and fully seam sealed to keep you dry, the faux-fur trimmed hood is removable, and the jacket’s feminine lines finish off in a flattering belted waist.Features:
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- 650 fill power down insulation
- Removable hood
- 2-way center front zipper
- Removable belt
- Interior security pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Comfort cuffs
- Abrasion resistant chin guard
- Drop tail
- Style# 1557332
- Shell: 100% polyester Broken Twill Cross Dye
- Lining: 100% polyester Omni - Heat™ Reflective Microtex DP
- Insulation: 80% Duck Down / 20% Feather
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Alpine Escape™ Long Down Jacket - Extended Size is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DZNI from Love this jacket!!! I managed to score this jacket at the sale price in mid-August. I was nervous about ordering it online as this was my first Columbia purchase but I'm SO glad I took the chance. The quality is wonderful and although I do find it runs slightly large, the fit is very flattering and it'll be perfect for layering on super cold days. The belt adds a bit of femininity and the thumb holes are a nice detail as well. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm looking forward to winter! :)
Date published: 2015-08-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by ARC11 from Warm, Functional, Flattering Ordered this jacket online (almost didn't because of bad feedback about online ordering). I am in ON and received it in four days. I got the Quill (purple) colour and I love it, but it's lighter than it looks on the website. First I bought the Men's Alpine Escape in an XL and found it too boxy for my curves, so I went to order the Women's. DO NOT TRUST THE SIZE CHART ON THE COLUMBIA.CA WEBSITE. The size chart suggests that a Women's XL has the same measurements as the Men's XL - this is incorrect (as anyone who has ever tried both men's and women's jackets can attest to). The 2X fits about the same as the Men's XL, but the Women's 2X has shorter sleeves by about 1-2 inches and is narrower in the shoulders and wider in the hips than the Men's. The pockets are deep and lined on both sides. The chest pockets are real, not very deep. There are thumb holes on the inside sleeves. Big hood. Belt could be a bit more functional. Very warm without being super bulky. Zippers work well. Love it.
Date published: 2015-02-09
Back to Top