This water-resistant jacket has Polartec® insulation and an active fit for outdoor adventures or errands. Read more >
STRETCH AND BREATHABILITYThis Titanium jacket features water-resistant fabric, comfort stretch, and Polartec® insulation, making it suitable for everyday wear.LIGHTWEIGHTThe jacket is super light, so it won't take up valuable space in your backpack during a thru-hike.EXTRA PERKSZip pockets, a drop tail, and an Active Fit round out the highlights of this versatile jacket.Features:
- Water resistant fabric
- Comfort stretch
- Hybrid for stretch and breathablity
- Polartec® Alpha® Active Insulation
- Zippered hand pockets
- Comfort cuffs
- Drop tail
- Garment Weight is 360 g (127 oz) for a Medium size
- Active fit
- Style# 1794771
- Shell: 100% nylon ripstop, Shell: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane, Insulation: Polartec® Alpha® Active Insulation 100% Polyester 90g
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Alpine Traverse™ Jacket is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by paddlegirl from Perfect Mid-Weight Jacket The fabric, style, cut and fit is perfect. It's a steely gray color so it goes with everything. Most of my jackets are black so it's nice to have something with a different shade. The lining inside is soft and comfortable. There are several different fabrics combined for this jacket. The more flexible fabric located in the inside body portion is lighter weight and more flexible than the outside and the inside is like a woven (almost waffle like) fleecy material. It's the perfect fit, not too athletic and not oversized or bulky like a sweatshirt. In Monterey we have a lot of in-between weather so this is the perfect spring, fall / mud season go anywear jacket. The only thing I miss is that it doesn't have thumb-holes in the sleeves. That would be the only thing I'd add.
Date published: 2018-12-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by AlaskanMolly from Cozy This is so comfortable I want to wear it all day. On a fall day in AK its the perfect weight for being out all day. I can see wearing it under my rain coat as it becomes wetter here.
Date published: 2018-09-18
Back to Top