Magic in a little silver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
A warm winter coat with a lovely flair—the waterproof Alta Thunder is crafted with our patented thermal-reflective technology and 80g of synthetic insulation for long lasting warmth. The jacket’s premium space-dye color blocked fabric features a nice hand feel and full waterproof breathability; while a set of ski-and-snowboard-ready features equip you for the mountain.Features:
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Underarm venting
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Ski pass pocket
- Interior security pocket
- Waterproof zippered pockets
- Goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Comfort cuffs
- Waterproof centerfront zipper
- Active Fit
- Center Back Length: 26"
- Style# 1622311
- Shell: 100% nylon Omni-Tech™ Legacy Twill
- Lining: 100% polyester Omni-Heat™ Reflective Microtex Light
- Insulation: Omni-Heat™ Thermal Insulation, 80g
Size & Fit
Women's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40||29.5||32||34.5|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Alta Thunder™ Jacket is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by LouLR from Very good product Great fit, light weight and good looks.
Date published: 2016-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by FritzRico from This product has advanced functionality. Similar products in the store are usually 2 pieces. This offers warmth, and, is very nicely organized. It is very light, too. My college aged daughter researched it on the internet. It has to be purchased on-line. If it had been available in stores, it might have had better availability, colors, and sizes available.
Date published: 2016-01-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jlindsey33 from Alta Thunder Jacket Love it! I bought the light grape and the color is just as pictured. I would say it's more of a royal blue color. Super comfortable and seems quite warm. I haven't used it for skiing yet or in the snow but it's great so far! It looks like it fits snug but it's very cozy and not restricting at all. The only thing that may be an issue is that the zipper is kind of hard to use..doesn't snag it's just stiff. Exactly what I was hoping for!
Date published: 2016-01-09
Back to Top