Soft stretch fabric in subdued prints make this performance legging at home on the trail or street. Read more >
A soft stretch fabric in subdued tonal prints renders these comfortable performance leggings equally at home on the trail, on the street, or on the couch.Features:
- Style# 1685092
- Shell: 95% cotton / 5% elastane
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Anytime Casual™ II Printed Legging - Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by WendyAnn from Great leggings I can't seem to take these leggings off, they are too comfortable. I love the pattern and the colors. No spandex-plastic feel to them at all: they stretch beautifully and yet have a natural softness. A great buy. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-04-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by Saybee from Cozy leggings These leggings are incredibly cozy. They don't feel like athletic leggings. They're too slouchy for wearing out as part of an outfit - the material is almost jersey-like and not very form fitting. I find them great for lounging around the house, sleeping in, or wearing to a cooler yoga class - think yin or restorative. Too warm for sweaty workouts, unless you're out in the cold. They'd probably make great long johns too though I haven't tried that yet. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-12-27
Back to Top