BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
- Adjustable waist
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Drop tail
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Zippered hand pockets
- Style# 1652923
- Shell: Omni-Tech™ coated 100% nylon
- Lining: Fine Mesh 100% Polyester
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Arcadia™ Casual Jacket - Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kayla9 from Arcadia jacket Very lightweight and breathable perfect for a rainy day. Fit is very flattering and tapered.
Date published: 2017-12-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by KAwrey from Great Rain Jacket I bought this jacket because I find other styles are normally unflattering to a curvy body. This coat hugs me in the right places. I liked that it ties in at the waist. The colour is great too. I have received compliments already. So far it has also kept me super dry in a heavy rainstorm. I look forward to putting it to use on my trip to BC. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-07-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by ajhasaraincoat from Great Coat, just wish I'd ordered a size smaller This is a great rain jacket. I'm very happy with it. The only thing is that I followed the sizing guide and got what I thought would be a perfect size for my hips, but it's too large. A size smaller would have been better. I'm too busy and lazy to send it back and it works well enough, but definitely a size too large. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-04-10
Rated 2 out of 5 by Suzi99 from Not Spring Jacket I ordered this for a spring water-proof jacket. While the jacket is beautiful, it is just a shell. A little to pricy for a shell. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-04-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Christal from Warm, dry and great length This jacket is awesome. It is roomy enough for layers and long enough to keep your bum and upper things dry in the rainy Pacific Northwest. It is also fully lined and breathable so you don't end up more wet on the inside than the outside when hiking. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-04-01
Back to Top