Offered in two inseam lengths, this versatile, sun-repelling short is constructed from a soft-yet-durable blend of cotton and nylon to keep you comfortable and protected during everyday warm weather activities.Features:
- UPF 15 sun protection
- Zip-closed security pocket
- Four pockets
- Modern classic fit, regular rise
- Inseam: 5”, 7”
- Style# 1492592
- 66% cotton/34% nylon Adventure cloth
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Arch Cape™ II Short - Extended Size is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Dusty15 from Sized a little small Comfortabe enough. Wish they were just a little roomier in the back side.
Date published: 2014-03-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by cocomlle from Buy two sizes up! Great pair of shorts, but they run extremely small. You'll want to order two sizes up.
Date published: 2014-03-16
Rated 3 out of 5 by Logan from Extended size runs small I loved the appearance of these shorts on the website. They looked comfortable and stylish and perfect for summer vacation. After readying the reviews, I ordered one size larger than I normally wear. Not even close. Still way too small.
Date published: 2014-02-17
Rated 3 out of 5 by bease from great short, not for me I was excited to see this package delivered. I opened the package and tried the shorts and immediatly was disappointed. They didn't even fit around the waist. I love my old Columbia shorts that are still very comfortable. Sorry this didn't work !!!
Date published: 2013-05-22
Rated 3 out of 5 by RafterGal from Shorts run small and color was not what I expected I ordered in my regular size and also a size up. The size up fits ok, but a touch snug. I do recommend going a size up on these shorts. Ordered them in Major and was expecting an olivey color, they are definitely a brown shade. A nice color, just not what I was expecting.
Date published: 2013-05-15
Back to Top