A plus size ankle pant for warm weather with UPF 50, advanced repellency, and a hint of stretch. Read more >
GO AHEAD.TRY AND GET DIRTY.
Helps you stay clean and dry by resisting absorption of liquids.
ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
SAND AND SUN Whether you’re on the boat or enjoying brunch, these stretchy ankle pants will keep you comfortable with UPF 50, advanced repellency, and pockets.Features:
- Multi-functional pockets
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 sun protection
- Omni-Shield™ advanced repellency
- Style# 1765972
- 96% Nylon, 4% Elastane
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Armadale™ II Ankle Pant - Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mizerey from I love these! These are super comfortable and very breathable! The length fits me perfectly as a normal pair of pants. I love how these look very dressy but could easily be taken on a hike.
Date published: 2018-08-22
Rated 1 out of 5 by mirisasha from Expanding pants I regret taking the tags off and washing these. I had no idea they were stretch out so much in such a short time. I put them on - they were snut - sat down for about 10 minutes, stood up, they slid down to rest on my hips.
Date published: 2018-03-15
Back to Top