These trail running shoes are sure to be a favorite with great cushioning, flexibility, and support. Read more >
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
MORE GRIP, LESS SLIP.
Multi-directional lugs deliver aggressive traction across all surfaces.
Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
BLAZE NEW TRAILS Featuring a seamless mesh upper, this edition of the Montrail running shoe offers a soft step-in feel with sock-like fit.UNDERFOOT COMFORT The midsole delivers exceptional cushioning, flexibility, and support.Features:
- New seamless mesh upper provides a softer step-in feel with sock-like fit and support
- An enhanced mudguard provides crucial abrasion resistance in key areas
- Improved collar gives a snug lock-down fit while the asymmetric gusset keeps out debris and allows for easier entry
- Full Length FluidFoam midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support
- Ride heights: 20mm heel / 10mm forefoot
- Full length Gryptonite™ outsole with flex grooves and TrailShield for enhanced protection
- 5mm outsole lug height
- Weight: 8.4 oz / 239g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1747151
- Upper: Seamless Mesh
- Midsole: FluidFoam
- Outsole: Gryptonite Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Bajada™ III Trail Running Shoe is rated out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kbff from Fantastic! Purchasing shoes online is usually tricky, but these fit perfectly! Very comfortable and lots of traction in the rainy Louisiana weather.
Date published: 2018-06-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Danajoey1 from Nice shoe I could have used a wide which was not offered, otherwise a nice shoe
Date published: 2018-04-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by carolt from A Little Narrow Shoes are great. They run a little narrow.
Date published: 2018-03-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by DazzleMe from 1/2 size up for perfect comfort I wanted a comfortable black sneaker/shoe that I could insert my orthotics and not have my feet feel uncomfortable. I wear mine for everyday and for work where I stand a lot. I ordered my size 8 and a 1/2 bigger and I kept the 8 1/2 and I love them. Good toe room too.
Date published: 2018-02-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cfrance from Love I wear these all the time their very comfortable and look nice. I dont have a single complaint.
Date published: 2018-02-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by CHSpilot from Great shoe Love them, did a quick 5k with em 2 days after arriving and loved them
Date published: 2018-01-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lesley1199 from Happy Feet Cushioning meets support! I’ve had running shoes for the treadmill but I was never truly happy with my trail shoes, until now. My previous Trail shoes were heavy and bulky they made my feet sad. These are lightweight, cushy and supportive. My feet are happy!
Date published: 2017-11-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Flo69 from Love this product Love my new runners, comfortable, soft and very light weight would recommend very highly!! (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by motley from Review Excellent quality and very comfortable (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-07-02
Back to Top