Featuring Omni-Wick™ technology to keep you dry and arch support, these are the perfect walking socks. Read more >
Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
- Coolmax yarn for moisture management
- Targeted cushioning
- Arch support
- Mesh ventilation
- Size: M 9-11
- Pack Size: 2PR
- Weight: Medium
- Uses: Lifestyle
- Style# CS300W
- 40% Coolmax, 40% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 2% Lycra
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Balance Point™ Walking Low Cut 2PR is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jchalups from Excellent I purchase these at the outlet store in Silvertorne. I wish I lived closer, as I would buy 10 more pair. They are as good, if not better than the socks I presently buy for much more. After washing, they tighten and the cushioning increases. Buy the! You won’t be sorry.
Date published: 2018-08-09
Rated 3 out of 5 by customer101 from Low cut socks I ordered these because I thought they came up over the ankle bone as pictured in the grey/teal sock photos and because I liked those colors. Unfortunately for me, the fit is like that shown in the white sock photo, i.e., quite low cut. (I wear a size 8 running shoe and size medium sock.) They were not what I wanted, so I returned them to my local outlet store. If you want such low-cut socks, they are a good buy. Returns are very easy which is a plus.
Date published: 2016-01-27
Rated 3 out of 5 by Runnergal from Good material I like the quality of the material. It's not too thick nor is it too thin. Although the quality is good, the workmanship on the sewing of the seams is not up to Columbia's standards. It's bulky at the toe seams which I can feel when I'm wearing the socks. l
Date published: 2016-01-14
Back to Top