Colorful stripes add a dose of crispness to this versatile crew-neck sweater basic, featuring a cotton/angora wool blend yarn for a natural look and feel.Features:
- 10% angora yarn
- Crew-neck sweater
- Style# 1426751
- 60% cotton/30% nylon/10% angora yarn
Size & Fit
Women's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40||29.5||32||34.5|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Behind the Lines™ Crew Sweater is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 2 out of 5 by kate6215 from Not Impressed Sweater looked and felt "cheap". Not the quality I expected from Columbia
Date published: 2014-03-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by becomingamazon from LOVE this sweater! Super soft sweater, though a tiny bit itchy when you first put it on. (I forget about it within seconds though). Basic lines, long enough length, flattering cut and design placement. What more to ask for from an everyday sweater?! Not sure if this is navy or black, though it says black as a color selection. I wear this is at work in a shop - seems to be holding up well to rough wear and washings.
Date published: 2014-01-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by HaleyUK83 from Awesome sweater This sweater is thin but very warm. I love Columbia products.
Date published: 2014-01-22
Back to Top