ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
These rugged shorts are designed for comfort during long hours on the water, with built-in UPF 50 sun protection, an easy-fitting partial elastic waistband, and plenty of pockets for small-items storage.Features:
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 protects your skin from harsh UV rays
- Partial elastic at waist for supreme comfort and mobility while in a seated position
- Multifunctional pocket
- Relaxed fit, regular rise
- Inseam length: 7”
- Style# 1494542
- Omni-Shade 100% cotton granite cloth
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Brewha™ II Short — Extended Size is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Beas from Great short too small I bought this pair of shorts and was very disappointed that the sizing is way too small. I ordered a size up and still didn't fit right. Sizing usually not an issue with me but these shorts are a problem.
Date published: 2013-08-28
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jbuck101 from Not for Florida The fabric is what leads me to give this a 2-start review. It was very heavy (almost like canvas) and stiff. I live in Florida where you have to have light-weight, breathable fabrics or you'd just melt in the heat. Also, these run a little bit small.
Date published: 2013-06-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by bebeBonnie from great for Fl weather These shorts are great for year round weather. Since we only have about 20 days a year under 70°as a high, we wear shorts all the time. I only wish I could buy them locally. The local businesses don't care women's sizes. They miss out on our business. Thank hi for you prompt response.
Date published: 2013-03-11
Back to Top