A classic cold-weather boot built for warmth, comfort, and protection in frigid conditions. Read more >
WATER NOT INCLUDED.
A one-piece breathable membrane seals waters out.
Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
ULTIMATE TRACTION IN SNOW & ICE
Anti-slip rubber outsoles with specific tread design and firm grip to -30°C/-22°F.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
COLD-WEATHER CLASSIC A reenergized update of our cold-weather classic. The durable yet lightweight upper is a waterproof and seam-sealed combination of leather, nylon, and webbing.READY TO WARM The 200g insulation and thermal-reflective lining retain warmth in sub-zero conditions.GREAT GRIP The superior midsole cushioning and high-grip Michelin® outsole keep you comfortable and sure-footed.Features:
- Combination of leather, nylon, webbing and metal hardware
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction
- Techlite™ shell
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining
- 200g insulation
- Rated -25F/-32C
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Michelin® WINTER COMPOUND
- Cold Temperature firm grip to -30°C/-22°F
- Anti-slip rubber, good abrasion resistance
- Weight: 20.5 oz / 581g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
- Boot Shaft Height: 16 cm
- Style# 1791271
- Upper: Leather / Nylon
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Michelin® Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Bugaboot™ Plus IV Omni-Heat™ Boot is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Figgy1958 from New Boots I love my new boots. I have slipped on the ice a few times; spraining ankles and ripping meniscus'. I love the traction these boots have. It is hard to find that in a woman's boot. It hasn't gotten cold out yet, but I'm sure they will perform well. You can feel the quality, in the product.
Date published: 2018-10-31
Back to Top