A powerhouse winter boot built for warmth, comfort, and protection in harsh conditions. Read more >
Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
ULTIMATE TRACTION IN SNOW & ICE
Anti-slip rubber outsoles with specific tread design and firm grip to -30°C/-22°F.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
POWERHOUSE WINTER BOOTA powerhouse winter boot built for warmth and protection in harsh weather.WEATHER READYFeaturing a high-profile waterproof upper, thermal-reflective lining, and 600 grams of insulation.GREAT GRIPSuperior cushioning and anti-slip Michelin® outsole to keep you comfortable and sure-footed in extreme conditions.Features:
- Combination of leather, nylon, webbing and metal hardware
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction
- Techlite™ shell
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining
- 600g insulation
- Rated -65F/-54C
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Michelin® WINTER COMPOUND
- Cold Temperature firm grip to -30°C/-22°F
- Anti-slip rubber, good abrasion resistance
- Weight: 22.5 oz / 637g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
- Boot Shaft Height: 18 cm
- Style# 1791261
- Upper: Leather / Nylon
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Michelin® Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Bugaboot™ Plus IV XTM Omni-Heat™ Boot is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Snowgurl from Lovely boots Fits like a glove. The shoe laces are a bit short though so I undid the first two loops. I was worried about fit cus I am bigger, I have bigger calves. I had no trouble putting these on. I find they are nicely cushioned and I like the sole. They are worth the money, hopefully they will last a couple of years. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-12-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sammy2791 from Nice pair of boots Love 'em! Warm and comfy!!
Date published: 2018-12-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by ZiplockQueen from Warm and Supportive I needed a warm and supportive boot for snowshoeing and being out in the snow. I am happy to say that these boots fit the bill. I normally wear a 7 in street shoes and ordered a 7.5, with 600 g of insulation. There is room for thick socks and for me to wiggle my toes but not so much that my feet swim around. They are stiff out of the box but ease in fairly quickly. They are much lighter in weight than you would expect from looking at them. My micro spikes fit over them easily. The tread feels like the equivalent of AWD for shoes. The front ring is narrow and the first row of lacing is covered, so note that not all gaiters are completely compatible. My feet stayed warm standing still in snow for several hours but did not sweat when I was active.
Date published: 2018-12-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by YourAverageCustomer from excellent boot, very warm and comfortable - good support - very warm - comfortable
Date published: 2018-12-03
Back to Top